31 Aug 2010

Stamps Reviewed By You!

As many of you know, the Fair returns to the island September 3rd. Lots of you have told us how excited you are to play games and earn prizes! Last week Club Penguin asked what you were looking forward to most. Moon Girl 1 said:




I'm really looking forward to see all of the puffles perform at the famous puffle circus! I have spent a lot of time last year watching all of the puffles perform, and I think I am ready to become a puffle trainer this year! I have been training my puffles in my igloo for a very long time now. I really can't wait!



Awesome,  Moon Girl 1 !



If you check your Stamp Book today, you'll notice that there are new stamps for Puffle Rescue. Plus, you'll be able to see the medals you've earned in past PSA Missions. This week they want to know - what's the stamp you've found the most challenging so far?

I think its the Ninja Meeting stamp!

4 comments:

vigster said...

How Do you like teh Trackers?

vigster said...

I Mean the

Anonymous said...

Coooooooooooooooool!

hiya101 said...

nice post keepitup!